Tool Glossary

ToolsCorner Trowel — Creates Precise inside Corners When Installing Drywall
Plaster Mold — Creates Decorative Moldings (the Profile of the Molding Is in the Shape of the Tool)
Scratcher — Scratches the Surfaces of the Bottom Layers of Plaster So That the Next Layers Stick
Felt Brush — Cotton-and-Wool Brush That Makes the Finish Coat Nice and Smooth
Hawk — Tray with a Handle That Holds Plaster While You Work Walls and Ceilings
Brush — Smooths Finish Coats in Hard-to-Reach Places
Float — Used for inside Corners for Finish Coats
Margin Trowel — Mixes Plaster
Wiper — Mixes Large Quantities of Plaster Simultaneously (Attaches to a Regular Drill and Rotates in a Bucket with the Plaster)
Darby — Makes a Wall or a Ceiling Straight (Length of It Makes a Straight Plane Surface)

Contact us if you have questions about the items listed in our tool glossary. We proudly serve customers throughout Chicago, IL, and the surrounding areas.

Get started on your long-awaited plastering project. Call (773) 544-5316.